Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WOJ Challenge

Yeah I finially got a challenge done. The new Wiff of Joy Challenge blog is up and runnig and this week is the First challenge. With a lovely sketch by the talented Kathrina of WOJS. Anyway here is my go at it.This is Charlie or I like to think of him as my Jake in this one as he about to cause some mischief. I colored him with my new alchohal inks. For my first try I think he turned out alright. Pattern Paper is from the Paper Company. It has sparklies in it. Solid stock from CTMH- Heavenly blue. Ribbon is American Crafts. Buttons Jesse James. Glitter and gel pen.

Anywho you will have to check out the challenge blog it is off to the right.

5 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

gorgeous card, great colouring,

jenny

Rach said...

your card is wonderful Jaime, great colouration of Charlie...(Jake!)
you have done a great job with your alcohol inks. thank you for taking part in the challenge this week. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

This is just lovely Jaime and coloured beautifully, how did you write 'Frosty' it looks really good. Donna x

Heather Huggins said...

Wow very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week.

Heather said...

love the fab snowflakes you've attached
hugs