Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wiff of Joy Challenge


Well Katharina provided a fab sketch for this week at the WOJ Challenge Blog. This was my take at it. I used Matthew from WOJ stamps as my main image. I colored him with my CTMH markers in the colors- Indian corn Blue, Barn Red, Garden Green, Dessert Sand, and Cocoa. I used barn red to distress the edges of the image. Everything else I distressed with my scissor edge distressor or files. There are bitty brads for his overall buttons and bigger brads in chocolate for accents. the circle is key tag that I distressed with alchohal inks. Chocolate hemp thread is from stash. The scallop border is the SU punch. Papers are all CTMH from the "It's a Guy Thing" paper packet, plus indian corn blue cardstock. Colors are as listed above plus New England Ivy.

Well off to get some cleaning done, as it is way too cold to go outside till i have too. -0* again with wind chill, don't even ask about this morning before the sun was shining. BRRR....

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

We just got a bunch of snow here so I know what you mean about the cold!

I really like the colors you used on this card!

Anonymous said...

Very nice creation!! Great colors!! TFS! :)

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful hun such perfect colouring of Matthew and the papers are fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

Cath said...

Wow that is so lovely! Awesome colouring and such a nice layout.