Sunday, November 23, 2014

My desk is finally kicking this off it!



This Driven inspired set has been invading my desk for the last 3 months or so.  Today I finally laid it to rest. A card set (15) and box to store it in or mementos once the cards are all gone.  Ahhh feeling accomplished.
 This was a gift for a friend, I hope she enjoys using these for Thank yous and the sort.
 The cute mouse is Henry from Whiff of Joy Stamps.  I colored him with Copics and glitter gel pens.  The checked flags are all CTMH.  The papers are all CTMH- SuperHero Packet.  Ribbon on the box was found on Amazon.
 A to Z is embossed with Cranberry Embossing powder from CTMH.  I stamped the cars on the background star paper.  All embellishments on cards are CTMH. (stars, metal inspirations, sparkled chevrons)
 The inside has a little quote from the Driven books on the inside.

No comments: