Thursday, April 2, 2015

#2 No Fooling Challenge at CCC


I said I'd be back... Here is another of San's Bunnies.

I whip this basket up in under 30 minutes (NO FOOLING), colored and cut the image and all.  I was impressed with myself.  I may have been planning the basket part in my head for a few days, but I was on a tight schedule for this one as I did it for Jake's teacher and had to leave for school in 25 minutes.
Love how it turned out.
 Basiclly I choose two sheets of patterned paper, measured to wrap around gum packs, and double sided tape runnered them on and then together.

I measured and cut cardstock for the bottom, glued the same as for sticking the sides together. (Sookwang tape).
Found a cardstock cutout strip from the same DCWV paper packet and tacked that on with a glubber to the sides.  

 Lastly I colored and cut the bunny out, stamped the sentiment on one of the left over cuts from the cards I did the other day and added some gems. Filled with candy quick and out the door I was.

No comments: